Diploma in Design
The one year Pathway Diploma in Design offers a comprehensive curriculum aimed at providing students with a strong foundation in design principles and skills. It prepares the students for designing future products, services, and systems in a creative and critical way. It provides understanding of design thinking techniques, how the world impacts design, and how design shapes the world around us. The modules covered in the program have been designed in collaboration with industry professionals and our global academic partners. It offers a combination of theoretical knowledge and hands-on practical experience to develop students’ creativity, critical thinking, and technical abilities.
• Should achieve a minimum of 65% grade in their final exam of the 12th class.
• They would then need to undergo a written test and interview
Duration of the Course
1 year Diploma + 2 years Degree Program
Loan assistance is available. We have tie-ups with leading banks and financial institutions for education loans. For more details, call or write to us.
Modules in Pathways Diploma in Business Administration
• Design Fundamentals and Design Process
• Art History and Appreciation
• Digital Design Skills
• Design Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
• Sketching, Illustration and Representation Techniques
• Material Study and Form Realization
• Concept Development and Design Iteration
• Hands-on Design Projects
• Design Studio 1 and 2
• Professional Development and Portfolio Building
• Developing Communication and Critical Skills
• Foreign Language: French/Spanish